Saturday 2 May 2009

How can we improve the problem of young women chasing bad boys and treating good men poorly?


I think the family is the most important place. Other than that, I think I'm going to have to blame the victim and say that we need to make young men more aware of this tendency. They can then choose to date women who don't do this and/or not date as much until they're older. I know this tendency has its roots in evolution, but so does men's desire for a variety of mates. I think another change would be to give an equal amount of recognition and shaming that we give to some of the bad things that men do.If you think I'm whining, go ahead and point it out. I'll point out that this tendency has a larger impact than you might think on how all men percieve women, even the bad boys themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment